Model MH is a Medium-Duty Logic hoist operator. It features an adjustable friction clutch, a standard solenoid brake, a high-starting torque motor, a compact design and an emergency chain hoist with an electric interlock.
Servicing Maryland, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware and Eastern Pennsylvania
Liftmaster 115v Hoist Logic Operator
Medium-Duty Logic Technology
- UL325-2010 compliant Medium-Duty Logic programmable integrated circuit board
- Built-in 3-channel, 315MHz radio receiver accepts up to 20 Chamberlain® – Security+® or unlimited DIP switch remotes.
- 3-button remotes can be programmed for OPEN/CLOSE/STOP operation
- Programmable C2 or B2 wiring options (B2 requires CPS-U, CPS-UN4, or CPS-EI)
- Integrated Timer-to-Close (TTC) allows programming from 5 to 60 seconds in 5-second increments. Allows for timed automatic door closure after
- the door reaches the full open position (Requires monitored safety devices, with CPS-U, CPS-UN4, or CPS-EI)
- Integrated 90-second maximum run timer
- UL325-2010 Monitored Entrapment Capability
- Monitored protection against transient overvoltage conditions
- 3-button control station included